Saturday, January 22, 2011

Done!!!

I have now registered for the foxy challenge and the 12WBT challnge! I am so excited. This blog I am using for now till the end of May. For those just finding this blog, my journey up to this date is at kazzs journey. But i wanted to take a step back from that journal...and focus more on me and this next 4 months which is why I have created this journal. Am I excited about the next 4 months? I really am. I am really keen to see how fine tuning my diet more helps with the losses, and im looking forward to any improvement with the mindset.

Last nite i pulled out michelles crunchtime book and am planning this week to give it a good kickstart and follow her menu plan in her crunchtime book. Then for the next few weeks I will use this as a basis swapping some meals for meals out of her recipe book for variety. Tomorrow I will also take some photos and record my weight (altho I am guessing these will also be part of the preseason tasks)

This is a exciting time...its me getting under double digits...its me going to sydney...its me living more...and its me devoting the time to me I deserve...this is going to be a great 4 months!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work on signing up for 12wbt Kazz! So excited that you're on board but jeeze, you're doing such a brilliant job with your weightloss already. Look out for me.. I'm kerriem on the forums but I spend most of my time on Twitter with the #12wbt group there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire you for taking on both challenges Kazz, I would have loved to do the Fernwood one but wasn't ready. I have no doubt taking this time out to focus on you will see you achieve all your goals. Look forward to following your progress.

    ReplyDelete