Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Goals

I have been diddling over this for the last few days.....The main issue for me is I have about 25 kilos to lose to get to the top of my healthy weight range and have already lost just over 70 kilos. So whilst Michelle says in her book for under 100 kilos to lose .5- 1.5 kilo per week I think I cant do the maximum number....so thinking on that...i am aiming to lose 10% of my body weight. I will set to lost 10 kilos which works out to be 830 grams per week. So by the end of May I hope to be under 90 kilos.

I would also like the 12WBT party to be able to wear a size 16 dress.

To work out 6 days per week and burn a minimum of 500 calories per day that I work out.

I am also participating in Fernwoods Foxy Challenge and I want to do everyone of their weekly challenges.

I also have 3 items of "goal clothes" I would like to fit into all 3 by the end of May.

Goal setting isnt as easy as we think! LOL I would have liked to set some fitness goals...but wasnt really something I could think off. Especially as I cant run at this stage...setting to run a certain amount of kilometres by end of May would have been good.

Anyway thats the goals...I will be back some time this week to do another Vlog!! Maybe tuesday nite after weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment